Visit our official website http://delitesoft.in/

New Update

Thanks for visiting D Elite Data Entry Process. Due to update in our services/policies we also have updated information on our website. Now you can reach directly to actual source of work at just 8750/- for 1 year. So want to start a real and genuine process just call 08571034405/09468449371 or mail me on rana.of.d@gmail.com

We are stopping our franchisee service till next update. All interested persons are suggested to contact Head Office Directly on 8571034405/9468449371. Our official mail ID is support@delitesoft.in and dlitedatasol@gmail.com


Single User Offline Form Filling project

Offline Form Filling Project :-

Require Systems : Min. 1 PC System

Workload : 3000 records per month for 20 days work

Contract Period: 12 Months (1 month training and Demo Including)

TAT : 20 days

Payout : Rs.15 per Record

Monthly Income: 15*3000 = 45,000 Per Month

QC Report : Within 7-10 days after Submission work

Payment: Within 2-3 days after QC Report

Payment Mode : Cheque or Bank Transfer

Upfront Charges : Rs.8,000 Upfront + 6,000 Demo+Training

How to go live: candidate Need to pay 6000 Demo + Training Fee 
When Candidate fully trained a demo project is given, after completion accuracy of demo will be checked by our QC team if the accuracy above 90% Candidate will go live With The project. otherwise the contract will be terminated.

Require Documents :

Office / Residence Address Proof
Photo ID
Passport size Photo


Contact us for more details

D elite soft data entry projects

About D Elite Soft :

D Elite Soft is genuine outsourcing consultancy located in Haryana, Active since 2011. We Provide data entry project, BPO/KPO, Inbound-Outbound Process, Data Editing, Data Mining Process.
View All Posts By D Elite Soft !

11 comments:

  1. If you are looking to outsource any data entry service like Manual data entry, Offline data entry, Image entry, Book entry, Hand written entry, Card entry and Legal document entry, then you can send us your crucial files via the Internet / e-mail as ZIP file, RTF file, TIFF file, PDF file, or as CSV file. You can send hard copies also. We will convert them into digital form or any other format that suits your needs. We also convert your paper-based data into electronic format.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we need your service how can i contact you

      Delete
  2. My Typing Speed is 50.w.p.m. I am post graduate in Management. I am looking for some data entry work from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir, I am looking for outsourcing business or data entry type project. I am intrested in your project so plz mail me your terms & conditions at sachinzerpuria@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have start BPO company please give any withoutinvest form filling project please give me detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am individual having system with high speed internet access. I can work 10 - 12 hrs a day. I am very much interested in Form Filling Projects. (without investment only). Can email @ vbprasad99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can i join this project. i m the branch manager of my office I.T. SKILL AND SERVICES where i can do this work through my employees. 10 employees are working in my office. so dont ignore me.
    contact no. 07802272048/ 9424620948

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippeee…dude, I feel like walking over and giving you a big bear hug. Thank you for taking time to tell me all about freelance job opportunities. Can you give some advice on where I can upload my stuff? I am a wannabe music composer and have quite a few original pieces that I am eagerly waiting to sell. I hit upon some cool sites like buy best inphographics online,Global freelance job platform. Do you know of more such places on the internet where there are people to buy my work? Just can’t wait to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m interesting in without investment or security deposit please mail me
    sarfaraj.damani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am interesting this work please give me full detail and how to register. my email ID is .... jp_ddn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Send Your Query

Name

Email *

Message *

All Right ReservedD Elite Soft| Designed D Elite Soft

Top