Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LIC DATA ENTRY PROCESS

  • Project overview: OFFLINE WORK
  • Project name: LIC DATA ENTRY PROCESS
  • Work description: ONLINE/OFFLINE
  • Number of images: Show will be on demo.
  • Payout per months: 7.25lack (approx)
  • Number of seats: Centre can start the work from any number of seats but the minimum number of seats on which the work can be issued will be 10 seats.
  • Duration of contract: 11 months initially, extended up to 11 months depending upon centre performance.
  • Turn around time for submission of data: Complete data need to submit within 25 days from the date of staring the work.
  • Project consistency: Long term basis (centre performance will play a big part).
  • Workload: Continuous, no break/waiting period after raising invoice. You will receive workload on regular basis.
  • Slots: 17 only 
  • Quality criteria and payment:
  • If the center achieves accuracy between 95% to 100%, they will be paid 100% of the total payout.
  • 85% to 94.9%= 80% of the total payout.
  • 75% to 84.9% = 70% of the total payout
  • 65% to 74.9%= 50% of the total payout.
  • Any quality report below 65% data will be sent to center for rework.

Quality report will be issued within 10 days form the date of data submission.
Detailed quality report also available upon center request... the center can also opt for a third party check of quality depending upon mutual consent.


Commercials:
  • Slot confirmation: 32500 INR per 10 seats (one slot)
  • Consultancy: Rs 50,000
  • Royalty:15% each every month till contact

26 comments:

  1. Please provide me detail on 8793668014 or rahulraut2601@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please provide detail my no is 9601776145

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me some details on gjaysmailbox@redifmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. provide the details. m doing this work with accuracy. now a days m doing medical insurance form before this work i completed loan process form. my id is sam.al0405@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do this project for my company,so as soon as possible please send me details and contact number of this project.
    Email-noor.alam942@gmail.com
    Contact no-9851393195
    9062198668

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Team,

    We would like to work on the project you have it would be nice if we could get a phone number and location of the office to have further discussions.
    my email address is imraan_104@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this project plz provide me more details on pradeep.sharma1192@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 3 yrs of experience as a Data Entry and Internet research!
    i will try my best to give 100% to you!
    plz provide me details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 3 yrs of experience as a Data Entry and Internet research!
    i will try my best to give 100% to you!
    plz provide me details!
    My email address : aman.khan221@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am interested please send the details to my id krishnapmmr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz mail me the further details to the email id janageethu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. we have 30 systems, also 6 years experience in BPO please provide your process to us...... and no compromise in quality we will give our 100% quality send your details on kirannasabi@gmail.com or you also call me on 8892854978

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send the details of this project at vikassanod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am interested for this work, provide me information on this mail forever_rohit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir, I interested pl send details


    9703577437

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Team,

    We are runing a IT Company www.itechmass.com , we have good team so we want DATA ENTRY Work ... we have Exp., Kindly send me Details of process.....

    Mail ID : priey.dream@gmail.com
    +91 9311848183

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am also interested please mail on pmtmails@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sir/Madam, Will greatly appreciate to learn a) is this project still valid? b) will you extend the job in Dhaka/Bangladesh? We are running a BPO concern along with qualified team at the centre of Dhaka city. Our contacts : a) Tel - 00880 1749398501 b) riaz.uddin@rentechbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send me details on rolisaxena342@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send me more details on rashi3422@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are runing a Bpo Company www.msksolution.com , we have good team so we want DATA ENTRY Work ... we have Exp., Kindly send me Details of process.....

    Email id : sampathkumar@msksolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. send me the detail of the project and format of the form.
    shadab_khan46@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I m Interested In This Project. I have 15 Seats Staff In Gujarat.
    Send Me Details On pateluttam627@gmail.com or text me on +919825676028

    ReplyDelete